Saturday, January 26, 2013

MRI

Late Friday I received a call from the Oncology Surgeons office giving me the findings of the MRI I had at my Thursday's meeting with the Multispecialty Team. It is proven that the known tumor is 1.2cm. There was also found another tumor located inferior (below) the known tumor and is 8mm in size.  This additional information and findings makes my decision for a Bilateral Mastectomy more conclusive.

As my journey begins I rest on Exodus 14:14: The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.

2 comments:

  1. Jodi, thank you for being so open about things. Your upbeat attitude and faith in God is a strong light in what many would see as darkness.

    Your writings are fantastic examples of my favorite scripture verse -
    Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

    I love you girl!!! Aggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aggie,
    Thank you for your words of encouragement. Your Bible verse has inspired me to write my post about sharing favorite verses with me. It helps give me strength and hope.
    Love you back!!

    ReplyDelete