Monday, February 25, 2013

Another Day in the Life of Recovery

Today is a beautiful sunny day. Deacon is enjoying having me home with him (as much as I do him!).

Yesterday I received a lot of family visitors, which was wonderful, but very tiring. I am trying to get more rest today and sitting like a cat curled up in the stream of sunshine radiating in through my windows. Ah, the warmth!

The medication they have sent me home with is not cutting it. I have a call out to the doctor's office to get something more potent!

I am posting a You Tube video I found on my surgeon Dr. Marianne Melnik. You will get to see who she is and what she is like.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oy_jlrDX_A

Deacon lying in the sun and absorbing the warm rays!
Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed;
save me, and I shall be saved,
for you are MY praise!







1 comment:

  1. Watched the video - what a caring, compassionate doctor. Just the perfect person to take care of our sweet Jodi! Hoping the pain gets under control and that you are able to get lots and lots of healing rest. Looking forward to our coffee time!!

    ReplyDelete