Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pre Surgery Day




 
DRUM ROLL PLEASE  . . . . . . . .

Today is the last day of wearing and carrying around my 'ornaments'! Since they are trying to kill me......good riddance! LOL
 
Tonight I ask for your prayers in anticipation of surgery tomorrow and for healing in the days ahead.
 
Here is my prayer:
Lord, I just ask that you lift me up and give me the reassurance that everything is going to turn out for the good. Lord, bring healing quickly with no complications or infections and that the lymph nodes taken are not cancerous. I know that you are the mighty physican and you are there with me every step of the way. Please Lord, guide the surgeons, medical team and staff while they are performing the surgery. Place your loving arms around me and them. Let us feel your presence! Bring a calm peacefulness over me tonight, tomorrow and the days that lurk ahead. Comfort me, and let the nurses provide upmost care and keep me pain free. Thank you Jesus for protecting me. You are an awesome God! I pray this in your Holy name.....Amen!
 

jesus
Matthew 11:28-29 ~ "Then Jesus said, 'Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls.'"

 
REMEMBER TO WEAR PINK TOMORROW!


Here are some of the Central Office staff wearing their 'pink' the day before surgery!
Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment