Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wear PINK Day!






Think and Wear PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness

"Wear PINK" - Wednesday, February 20, 2013!
 
My surgery for Breast Cancer (Bilateral Mastectomy) is Wednesday, February 20 at 1pm at Spectrum Health Butterworth Campus. The surgery is expected to last 4 hours. I am graciously asking for "no visitors" during my hospital stay accept for family members. My blog will be ran by my sister-in-law Robin during days of incapacitation. She will be updating you. If you have questions or want a specific update, you may contact her at robinvp@ymail.com.
 
I would like to ask you to join me in wearing PINK on February 20 in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness! Everyone can get involved in 'Wear PINK' day - whether you fancy dressing head-to-toe in PINK for the office, discreetly slipping on a pair of PINK socks under your desk, wearing a PINK ribbon or getting your friends round for a PINK party. Do whatever you can to integrate PINK into your day!
Wear It Pink

Whatever you do, make sure you have fun (and don't forget to laugh at least once during the day)!

I would love for you to email me pictures of your 'Wear PINK' day to incorporate on my blog and show how you supported this cause. You may email them to me at deacondoodle@yahoo.com 


Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
 
PINK POWER!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be wearing pink on this day in honor of your Power, Strength and your Faith to battle against this disease, Jodi, so that you may live a long, happy and healthy life...Thinking Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete