Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Family

My family has been an intrical part of my cancer journey. Each one has a special gift they have brought in helping me along the path. I praise God for their unfailing love and devotion.
 
My parents winter in Henderson, Nevada and have flown back for two weeks to help care for me in my recouperation. They unselfishly, without hesitation were back in Michigan (to squalls of snow and winter weather) for my surgery. They come over to my house daily helping me with my needs. I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for being here for me!
Mom and Dad


Each of my four children have shared their talent(s) and made me proud of them while I have been ill. It is amazing to see my children (who are now adults) care for me as I once cared for them. It blesses my heart.

 Proverbs 20:7
 The righteous who walks in his integrity—
blessed are his children after him! 
Son Brad and Ashley
 
Train up a child in the way he should go:
 and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Daughter Janelle and Family
 
 
Psalm 103:17
But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love
is with those who fear him, and his righteousness
with their children's children.
 
Daughter Jana

Proverbs 1:8
Listen, my son, to your father's instruction
and do not forsake your mother's teaching.
 
Son Bryant and Alissa

I Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

I Corinthians 13:13
 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
My Family
Mom & Dad
 Brothers and families








 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment