Saturday, February 23, 2013

Home!

Hey Fam and Friends....it's me!

I am HOME! I came home yesterday at 12:30pm. Janelle picked me up from the hospital. Once we arrived home, I had her shoveling snow and doing laundry! HA! She quickly escaped at 2pm (she had a 3pm appointment...not because I was overworking her). My parents arrived at 2:30 for duty and Brad and Ashley brought dinner in which we all enjoyed. I pretty much stayed in bed and dosed in and out.

This morning I woke up with a vengeance! YIKES.....the IV pain meds I was on had worn off! They have given me pills to take but nothing is as good as the hospital meds. So, I am tandomly taking my prescription followed by an every four hour Ibuprofen chaser. We shall see how today goes.

Between naps and pain stoopers, I will be attempting to post all the wonderful pictures I received of everyone in PINK. Thank you for sending the pictures. I have yet to see them all.
Arriving in room from surgery
Matthew 19:26 - With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment